Our boat for rent in Miami will take you on a charter starting with magnificent views along the Miami River. Our 45′ Meridian can then cruise through the most popular areas of Biscayne Bay…
OUR ENTIRE CHARTER FLEET
BOAT & YACHT RENTALS IN SOUTH FLORIDA
Book our boat & yacht rentals in South Florida & cruise anywhere from Miami to Palm Beach. Our charters offer local itineraries or term charters to the Florida Keys or Bahamas. We offer charters for a few hours, a few days or even a few weeks! Miami Boat Experts specialize in Day Charters (Less than 24 Hours). However, we also offer the unique 24 hour charter, which includes a cruise (up to 8 Hours) around Miami & an overnight stay at the boat or yacht’s home port. You can also book Term Charters for 3 to 7 days. Our boats & yachts range from 40 to 100+ feet in length. For Day charters, our Miami boat & yacht rentals include the Boat/Yacht, Crew, Fuel @ 6-10 knots, Water Toys & Basic Provisions. Food & Drinks provisioning is an additional service. For Term Charters, the price of our Boat & yacht rentals includes the Boat/Yacht & Crew. We will collect an Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) to cover your expenses.
EXPLORING SOUTH FLORIDA BY BOAT
With spectacular city views, thriving sea life, warm weather, and serene aquamarine waters, Miami, Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach are world-renowned destinations for boating & yachting experiences. Now, thanks to Miami Boat Experts, you can easily rent a boat and savor an unforgettable holiday charter offshore.
Here are some great reasons to rent a boat in Miami:
- Uncover a new part of Miami’s unique coastal charm
- Wind down on a weekend away with your loved ones
- Escape the rush of the big city
- Take time to reconnect with nature
- Have a healthy off-grid experience without electronic devices
- Admire birds and sea wildlife up close
- Get a chance to spot and interact with majestic marine creatures
- Go diving kayaking, paddle boarding, or practice exciting water sports
- Get vitamin D and a nice healthy tan
Booking boat & yacht rentals in South Florida is the best way to embrace the sub-tropical climate and get a real sense of adventure. So whether you go boating, yachting, sailing, partying, snorkeling or sightseeing, you’re guaranteed to have a good time.
PACK FOR YOUR DAY CHARTER
It’s time to get packing! But what do you bring? We set up a short but descriptive list of must-have sailing essentials to make sure you are fully prepared for every Miami, Fort Lauderdale or Palm Beach boat or yacht rental
Check out the ultimate Miami Boat Experts checklist that will save you time and trouble on your next charter with Miami Boat Experts:
- Waterproof smartphone pouch or case, so you can get the best boat charter shots
- Swimsuit for sunbathing and all those wild moments you could get on a yacht rental – like swimming in the warm, sub-tropical waters
- Sunhat so you look extra cool and don’t overheat or look for shade all charter
- Cover up or other beach apparel in case the sun is too much for you
- Sunglasses to look and feel super cool
- Sunscreen for glowing skin and stunning tan (get one with UVA and UVB protection!)
- Food & Drinks!
THINGS TO DO DURING BOAT & YACHT RENTALS IN SOUTH FLORIDA
There are so many things to do when you rent a boat in Miami! Check out the top boat rental activities in hot and humid South Florida area:
- Get a waterside view of some of the most picturesque Hot Spots around Miami.
- Check-out the Skyscrapers, Luxury Yachts and Luxurious Mansions along the Miami River, Brickell, Brickell Key, Bayfront Park, Edgewater, Millionaire’s Row, South Beach, Fisher Island, Virginia Key & Key Biscayne.
- Cruise along the Port “Miami Vice” Style!
- Anchor for a Water Party at the Wildly Popular Nixon Sand Bar, Flagler Memorial Island, Hobie Beach & Marine Stadium.
- Dock for a meal at The Wharf, CasaBlanca, SeaSpice, Kiki on the River, Bayside Marketplace, The Epic, American Social, Sea Spice, The Standard, Duffy’s & Lique. (Landing fees may apply)
- Swim & Snorkel at Fowey Rocks, the local spot with the clearest water and most visible marine wildlife.
(Charter length, boat size & weather conditions will determine a more specific itinerary.)
BOATING SEASON IN SOUTH FLORIDA
It’s always boating season in South Florida, so you’re never missing out on quality offshore fun! You can come around any time of the year, rent a boat or a yacht, and still find countless exciting things to do and enjoy. The warm, sunny, and humid weather is super inviting to foreign visitors who want to make the best of their vacation. Be aware of sudden weather changes though, especially during the storm season (June-November). Keep checking the weather forecast to ensure your boat trip runs smoothly and bad weather does not ruin an amazing sailing experience.
TERM CHARTERS IN SOUTH FLORIDA
In the Miami Boat Experts platform, you can also book a luxury yacht charter to take you to a tropical paradise in the Bahamas. A luxury yacht charter comes with a licensed captain who can guide you about the picturesque sceneries. For some extra cost, you might even find yourself on a beach in Abacos Islands or sailing across the Eleuthera Islands of the Bahamas.
BOAT & YACHT RENTAL PRICES IN SOUTH FLORIDA
There is not a consistent pricing scheme to rent a boat or yacht in Miami. Note that Miami Boat Experts listings are directly operated by the boat owners who set and manage boat prices. Yet, it’s safe to say small boats in the area are rented out at quite an affordable rate. On the other hand, rental costs for big fancy boats and luxury yacht charters can go up to a few thousand dollars per day. The higher price for lux and comfort varies depending on individual factors such as boat type, availability, number of guests and crew members, route, adventure plan, add-on services, amenities, design, facilities, etc.
HOW TO RENT A BOAT & YACHT IN SOUTH FLORIDA
The advanced boat booking platform of Miami Boat Experts allows you to browse through numerous private and exclusive listings. We are fully operational on mobile and desktop, so you can check charter prices and availability, rent a boat and manage your reservation on the go.
On our website, you can rent various types of top-rated motorboats, luxury yachts and catamarans. That’s right, Miami Boat Experts has a boat or yacht rental for every enthusiast out there! Use our detailed filters to sort the boats & yachts and find the ones that match your expectations, without breaking the bank. Once you have selected a boat or yacht charter available for your dates, it’s time to book your dream boat or yacht. Go check out the add-on features of your favorite boat rental in Miami, Fort Lauderdale or Palm Beach to personalize your booking and get the experience of a lifetime. Proceed to payment through our secure gateway and your reservation will be confirmed shortly afterwards.
Our boat & yacht rentals in South Florida are docked at various marinas in Miami, South Beach, North Miami, Coral Gables, Key Biscayne, Normandy Isles, Sunny Isles, Haulover Park, North Bay Village, Aventura, Fort Lauderdale & Delray Beach. Book with us online for you next luxury boat or yacht rental experience in South Florida!