This boat for rent in Miami Beach is docked right in front of the world-famous Fontainebleau Hotel. Welcome aboard a sleek & popular boat rental that comes with fun water toys.
Treat yourself to a luxury yacht rental experience when you rent yachts in Miami Beach with us. Once reserved for the top 1% of the world’s rich & powerful, our 65′ SeaRay now offers charters for the other 99%. This Miami Beach yacht rental has everything you’ll need for a memorable cruise in Miami & beyond!
Fontainebleau Marina boat & yacht rentals are available here. It’s located right in front of the world-class Fontainebleau Hotel. The area is well known for it’s vibrant atmosphere, beautiful people and luxury yacht rentals in Miami Beach. Your luxury yachting experience begins long before you even board your Miami Beach boat & yacht rentals.
Located at Mid-Beach, our Fontainebleau Marina boat & yacht rentals are docked at a trendy marina with easy accessibility to great cruising, water sports, swimming, snorkeling, fishing and sailing. It offers easy access by land to downtown Miami, I-95 & Miami International Airport. It offers easy access by water to the Atlantic Ocean, the Intracoastal Waterway, Biscayne Bay, the Miami River and the Northernmost tip of the Florida Keys.
Choose from the top boat & yacht rentals in Miami Beach. Charter a yacht for a few hours, a few days or even a few weeks! Miami Boat Experts specialize in Day Charters (Less than 24 Hours) and Term Charters (24 Hours or Longer) locally, to the Bahamas and/or the Florida Keys. Welcome aboard your next luxury yachting experience!