Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

103′ Azimut

Charter Services

Location Boarding Location: Miami River Yacht Marina, Miami, FL

CALL OR TEXT FIRST! To Confirm Availability
(305) 771-4443
DAY CHARTER Less than 24 Hours
8 Hours + Tax, Tip & Deposit
TERM CHARTER 24 Hours or Longer
24 Hours
48 Hours
Add 24 Hours
Weekly (7 x 24 Hours) EXCEPT SPECIAL DATES
Sales Tax Florida Rate
Crew Tip 15-20% of Retail Price
Security Deposit Fully Refundable
APA (Term Charters) 25-45% of Retail Price


Our 103′ Azimut is one of our largest yachts for rent in Miami. Cruise in style. Leave a lasting impression! A licensed Captain & professional crew will take the work out of your luxury yachting experience. Our crew has spent years serving the world’s top 1%. Now, we want to bring the same level of service to the other 99%.

Expect to feel like a billionaire yacht owner! This luxury yacht rental in Miami sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms, including a master suite, 2 VIP staterooms, and 2 twin cabins. It doesn’t get any better than this! Book online now for the luxury yachting experience of a lifetime.