Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

YACHT CREW PLACEMENT

MIAMI, FLORIDA KEYS & BAHAMAS

WE'LL TAKE THE WORK OUT OF YOUR YACHTING EXPERIENCE!

Our yacht crew placement services adhere to the highest standards in the yachting industry. Choose from dozens of crew for hire in Miami. We have many years of experience serving billionaire yacht owners. We know how to serve the 1% of the world. Now, we want to provide the same level of service to the other 99%.

Our Captains, Stewardesses, Mates & Chefs are available for full-time or freelance opportunities on Yachts or Estates. Hire our crew for a cruise in Miami, Fort Lauderdale & Palm Beach, as well as charters or private trips to the Bahamas or Florida Keys. We’ll take the work out of your luxury yachting experience!

CAPTAINS

Rocky Captain

EXPERIENCE: 25+ Years
LANGUAGES: English
LICENSE: USCG Master 500GT

Jesse Captain

EXPERIENCE: 11+ Years
LANGUAGES: English & Spanish
LICENSE: USCG Master 200GT

Jason Captain

EXPERIENCE: 14+ Years
LANGUAGE: English
LICENSE: USCG Master 200GT

Carlos Captain

EXPERIENCE: 10+ Years
LANGUAGE: English
LICENSE: USCG Master 100GT

Bernie Captain

EXPERIENCE: 14+ Years
LANGUAGES: English & Spanish
LICENSE: USCG Master 100GT

James Captain

EXPERIENCE: 4+ Years
LANGUAGES: English & French
LICENSE: USCG Master 100GT

STEWARDESSES

Angie Stewardess

EXPERIENCE: 4+ Years
LANGUAGES: English & Spanish
SPECIALTY: Customer Service

Vanessa Stewardess

EXPERIENCE: 6+ Years
LANGUAGES: English & Spanish
SPECIALTY: Table Service

Maria Stewardess

EXPERIENCE: 6+ Years
LANGUAGES: English & Spanish
SPECIALTY: Bartending

Nathalie Stewardess

EXPERIENCE: 17+ Years
LANGUAGES: English & French
SPECIALTY: Meal Service

Jade Stewardess

EXPERIENCE: 7+ Years
LANGUAGE: English
SPECIALTY: Guest Services

Paula Stewardess

EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years
LANGUAGES: English & Russian
SPECIALTY: Nutrition

CHEFS

Amie Chef

EXPERIENCE: 16+ Years
SPECIALTY:  Japanese
BIO: Personal Chef

Rosecleer Chef

EXPERIENCE: 7+ Years
SPECIALTY: American
BIO: “Food Network” Contestant

Bri Chef

EXPERIENCE: 12+ Years
SPECIALTY: Italian
​​BIO: “Hell’s Kitchen” Contestant

MATES

Andrew Mate

EXPERIENCE: 5+ Years
LANGUAGE: English
SPECIALTY: Water Toys

Leo Mate

EXPERIENCE: 15+ Years
LANGUAGES: English & Spanish
SPECIALTIES: Jet Skis & Fishing

Tanner Mate

EXPERIENCE: 2+ Years
LANGUAGES: English
SPECIALTIES: Tender Operations