Rent our 106′ Leopard. This Miami yacht charter will surely leave you looking like a BOSS! Book a yacht charter defines modern luxury.
Boarding Location: Williams Island Marina – Aventura, FL
- Four Hours + Tax
- Additional Hour Up to 8 Hours (Total)
Ultimate Yachting Experience in Miami!
Our 116′ Azimut is our largest Miami charter yacht. Cruise in style. Leave a lasting impression! A licensed Captain & professional crew will take the work out of your luxury yachting experience.
Our crew has spent years serving the world’s top 1%. Now, we want to bring the same level of service to the other 99%. Expect to feel like a billionaire yacht owner!
This luxury yacht rental in Miami sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 staterooms, including a master suite, 2 VIP staterooms, and 2 twin cabins. It doesn’t get any better than this! Book online now for the experience of a lifetime.
Reservation/Damage Deposit: $300 will be charged to your credit card upon booking online. We also accept USD, BTC, LTC, Zelle, Venmo, Cash App or Wire Transfers. Contact us directly to take advantage of those payment options, if you want to avoid credit card transaction fees.
Charter Price & Sales Tax: The total amount due will be charged to your credit card at anytime after you make the reservation & before you start your charter. You also have the option to pay this installment in cash, upon boarding, on the day of your charter.
Crew Tip: Its customary in the yachting industry to tip the crew in Cash at the end of the charter. However, you can also choose to leave a tip in advance, when you book online, with your credit card.
- 10% = Minimum
- 15% = Industry Standard
- 20% = Good Job!
*Additional fees may apply (base on your itinerary).
Food & Drinks: You can bring your own provisions or request provisioning from us by providing an Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) and a Wish List.
You can pick from (up to 3) local restaurants/stores. We would order, pick-up, deliver to your yacht & have it ready for your arrival. Our service fee is 20% of invoice(s).
You’ll be prompted with this option upon booking online or you can contact us directly to make arrangements. Alcohol is allowed. No Red wine, drugs or smoking.
We’ll supply Towels, Basic Toiletries, Kitchenware, Cutlery, Dishes, Bowls, Cups, Ice, Water, etc.
DAY CHARTERS (Up to 24 Hours)
- Get a waterside view of some of the most picturesque Hot Spots around Miami.
- Check-out the Skyscrapers, Luxury Yachts and Luxurious Mansions along the Miami River, Brickell, Brickell Key, Bayfront Park, Edgewater, Millionaire’s Row, South Beach, Fisher Island, Virginia Key & Key Biscayne.
- Cruise along the Port “Miami Vice” Style!
- Anchor for a Water Party at the Wildly Popular Nixon Sand Bar, Flagler Memorial Island, Hobie Beach & Marine Stadium.
- Dock for a meal at The Wharf, CasaBlanca, SeaSpice Bayside, The Epic, American Social, Sea Spice, The Standard, Duffy’s & Lique. (Landing fees may apply)
- Swim & Snorkel at Fowey Rocks, the local spot with the clearest water and most visible marine wildlife.
(Charter length, boat size & weather conditions will determine a more specific itinerary.)
TERM CHARTERS (More than 24 Hours)
Coordinating your ideal term charter can be complex. Call us! One of our term charter experts will be happy to discuss your options with you.