Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

103′ Azimut

Charter Services

Location Boarding Location: Miami River Yacht Marina, Miami, Florida

CALL OR TEXT FIRST! To Confirm Availability
(305) 771-4443
DAY CHARTER Less than 24 Hours
8 Hours + Tax, Tip & Deposit
TERM CHARTER 24 Hours or Longer
24 Hours
48 Hours
Add 24 Hours
Weekly (7 x 24 Hours) EXCEPT SPECIAL DATES
Crew Tip 15-20% of Retail Price
Security Deposit Fully Refundable
APA (Term Charters) 25-45% of Retail Price


Our 103′ Azimut is one of our largest yachts for rent in Miami. Cruise Florida in style. Leave a lasting impression! Our experts will take the work out of your luxury yachting experience. We have spent years serving the world’s top 1%. Now, we want to bring the same level of service to the other 99%. Expect to feel like a billionaire yacht owner!

This luxury yacht rental in Miami sleeps up to 8 guests in 4 staterooms, including a master suite, VIP staterooms, and 2 twin cabins. It’s one of the few yachts in Miami that offers a Top-Deck Water Slide, plus a large variety of other water toys, including an inflatable pool, 2 jetskis, 2 paddle boards and a Seabob. It doesn’t get any better than this! Book online now for the luxury yachting experience of a lifetime.