Book this 43′ Meridian & get the best deal in town! This yacht rental offers plenty of space for up to 12 guests. Great water toys too!!
Boarding Location: Sea Isle Marina, Miami
- Four Hours + Tax
- Additional Hour Up to 8 Hours (Total)
Perfect For a Day Cruise in Miami!
Our 55′ Azimut offers breathtaking views from the flybridge and one of the most affordable charter yachts Miami has to offer.
You’ll be getting the best of both worlds when you book this yacht charter. With lots of space inside and out, this Miami yacht rental is perfect for a local cruising party around or a charter to the Bahamas & Florida Keys.
Azimut has become a wildly popular brand of yacht rentals in South Florida. Enjoy your next luxury yachting experience aboard this beautiful rental yacht in Miami!
Reservation/Damage Deposit: $1,000 will be charged to your credit card upon booking online. We also accept USD, BTC, LTC, Zelle, Venmo, Cash App or Wire Transfers. Contact us directly to take advantage of those payment options, if you want to avoid credit card transaction fees.
Charter Price & Sales Tax: The total amount due will be charged to your credit card at anytime after you make the reservation & before you start your charter. You also have the option to pay this installment in cash, upon boarding, on the day of your charter.
Crew Tip: Its customary in the yachting industry to tip the crew in Cash at the end of the charter. However, you can also choose to leave a tip in advance, when you book online, with your credit card.
- 10% = Minimum
- 15% = Industry Standard
- 20% = Good Job!
*Additional fees may apply (base on your itinerary).
Food & Drinks: You can bring your own provisions or request provisioning from us by providing an Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) and a Wish List.
You can pick from (up to 3) local restaurants/stores. We would order, pick-up, deliver to your yacht & have it ready for your arrival. Our service fee is 20% of invoice(s).
You’ll be prompted with this option upon booking online or you can contact us directly to make arrangements. Alcohol is allowed. No Red wine, drugs or smoking.
We’ll supply Towels, Basic Toiletries, Kitchenware, Cutlery, Dishes, Bowls, Cups, Ice, Water, etc.
- Get a waterside view of some of the most picturesque Hot Spots around Miami.
- Check-out the Skyscrapers, Luxury Yachts and Luxurious Mansions along the Miami River, Brickell, Brickell Key, Bayfront Park, Edgewater, Millionaire’s Row, South Beach, Fisher Island, Virginia Key & Key Biscayne.
- Cruise along the Port “Miami Vice” Style!
- Anchor for a Water Party at the Wildly Popular Nixon Sand Bar, Flagler Memorial Island, Hobie Beach & Marine Stadium.
- Dock for a meal at The Wharf, CasaBlanca, SeaSpice Bayside, The Epic, American Social, Sea Spice, The Standard, Duffy’s & Lique. (Landing fees may apply)
- Swim & Snorkel at Fowey Rocks, the local spot with the clearest water and most visible marine wildlife.
(Charter length, boat size & weather conditions will determine a more specific itinerary.)
Coordinating your ideal term charter can be complex. Call us! One of our experts will be happy to discuss your options with you.