This Miami Beach Yacht Rental is ideal for your next luxury yachting experience! Enjoy a relaxing yacht charter aboard our 66′ Azimut and choose an unforgettable itinerary for the perfect day. Welcome aboard. Your adventure…
Boarding Location: Miami Beach Marina, Miami Beach, FL
- CALL OR TEXT FIRST! To Confirm Availability
- (305) 771-4443
- DAY CHARTER Less than 24 Hours
- Four Hours + Sales Tax & Crew Tip
- Add 1 Hour (Up to 8)
- $1237.50 $350
- TERM CHARTER 24 Hours or Longer
- 24 Hours
- 48 Hours
- Add 24 Hours
- Weekly (7 x 24 Hours) Except Special Dates
- $44,450 $38,100
- OTHER EXPENSES
- Sales Tax
- Crew Tip 15-20% of Retail Price
- Security Deposit Fully Refundable
- APA (Term Charters) Estimated Amount
- VIP LIST 15% Discount
Yachts For Rent in Miami Beach
One of our yachts for rent in Miami Beach includes our 70′ Prestige. Let your dream of a vacation cruise aboard a sleek and modern yacht become a reality with this luxury charter! This 2017 model is one of the newest in our fleet and is a sexy yacht that combines all the necessities of home and all the pleasures of a vacation resort on the water.
It features wide interior spaces with a layout generally adopted in larger vessels that is blended with catchy external lines. The result is innovation matched with a classic-contemporary design. And if you are looking for an overnight rental, it sleeps eight people in four staterooms. Rent a yacht Miami-style and no doubt, you’ll be telling your friends, family, and co-workers about this for years to come.
Reservation/Damage Deposit: $750 will be charged to your credit card upon booking online. We also accept USD, BTC, LTC, Zelle, Venmo, Cash App or Wire Transfers. Contact us directly to take advantage of those payment options, if you want to avoid credit card transaction fees.
Charter Price & Sales Tax: The total amount due will be charged to your credit card at anytime after you make the reservation & before you start your charter. You also have the option to pay this installment in cash, upon boarding, on the day of your charter.
Crew Tip: Its customary in the yachting industry to tip the crew in Cash at the end of the charter. However, you can also choose to leave a tip in advance, when you book online, with your credit card.
- 15% = Industry Standard
- 20% = Industry Maximum
*Additional fees may apply (base on your itinerary).
Food & Drinks: You can bring your own provisions or request provisioning from us by providing an Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) and a Wish List.
You can pick from (up to 3) local restaurants/stores. We would order, pick-up, deliver to your yacht & have it ready for your arrival. Our service fee is 20% of invoice(s).
You’ll be prompted with this option upon booking online or you can contact us directly to make arrangements. Alcohol is allowed. No Red wine, drugs or smoking.
We’ll supply Towels, Basic Toiletries, Kitchenware, Cutlery, Dishes, Bowls, Cups, Ice, Water, etc.
DAY CHARTERS (Up to 24 Hours)
- Get a waterside view of some of the most picturesque Hot Spots around Miami.
- Check-out the Skyscrapers, Luxury Yachts and Luxurious Mansions along the Miami River, Brickell, Brickell Key, Bayfront Park, Edgewater, Millionaire’s Row, South Beach, Fisher Island, Virginia Key & Key Biscayne.
- Cruise along the Port “Miami Vice” Style!
- Anchor for a Water Party at the Wildly Popular Nixon Sand Bar, Flagler Memorial Island, Hobie Beach & Marine Stadium.
- Dock for a meal at The Wharf, CasaBlanca, SeaSpice Bayside, The Epic, American Social, Sea Spice, The Standard, Duffy’s & Lique. (Landing fees may apply)
- Swim & Snorkel at Fowey Rocks, the local spot with the clearest water and most visible marine wildlife.
(Charter length, boat size & weather conditions will determine a more specific itinerary.)
TERM CHARTERS (More than 24 Hours)
Coordinating your ideal term charter can be complex. Call us! One of our term charter experts will be happy to discuss your options with you.