Skip to primary navigation Skip to content Skip to footer

OUR HISTORY @ BOAT EXPERTS INC.

WE TAKE THE WORK OUT OF YOUR YACHTING EXPERIENCE!
Binoculars Top 30 Boats & Yachts

HISTORY OF MIAMI BOAT EXPERTS

Boat Experts, Inc. started in January of 2014, when we recognized a need to treat our guests like billionaire yacht owners during our charters.

That’s when the “Luxury Yachting Experience” was born! Since then, others have tried to imitate our services. We don’t simply shuttle you around from one place to another like a water taxi, our charter guests receive the entire package. Don’t just rent a yacht. Rent a luxury yachting experience!

We know how to serve the 1% of the world. Now, we want to offer the same service to the other 99%. Our crew of yachting experts are smart, creative professionals who have spent many years working in the yachting industry. You’ll truly feel like a billionaire yacht owner during one of our charters!

Take a look at our entire fleet of Boat & Yacht Rentals. We also offer services such as Provisioning & Crew Placement.

POPULAR CHARTERS

From $2,800

Ready for a wild ride? You’ll want to book this yacht charter in Miami Beach. Our 62′ Azimut offers incredible yacht rental experiences in Biscayne Bay and

From $2,150

This Hollywood yacht rental is ideal for charters. Rent it for a few hours, a few days… even a few weeks. Our 65′ FairLine is loaded with water toys & great crew too!

From $2,850

Check out this gorgeous Yacht Rental at Fontainebleau in Miami Beach. Our 65′ Pershing is wildly popular for Day Charters (4-8 Hours) and Term Charters (24 Hours or Longer)…

From $2,500

Reserve a premiere luxury yacht rental Miami Beach style! Our 68′ Azimut will take your luxury yachting experience to the next level. On the outside, this rental yacht offers a vast playground…

From $3,000

Feast your eyes on this luxurious Yacht Rental at Harbor West Marina in North Bay Village. Our 70′ Aicon was completely renovated in 2019! Designed by Italian shipmakers, this yacht…

From $4,750

Our yachts for rent in Aventura include this dazzling 75′ Prestige. It’s loaded with luxury & water toys! The crew aboard this spacious yacht rental can cruise down to…

From $3,500

Take a look at this spectacular Yacht Rental in Miami. Our 80′ SunSeeker is based out of MiaMarina at Bayside Marketplace. It’s available for day charters & term charters. 

From $4,000

Our 85′ Azimut is one of the most modern-furnished Miami rental yachts. It’s loaded with timeless luxury & style. Your luxury yacht rental experience starts as soon as…

From $6,500

This yacht for rent in Miami has four decks of pure luxury! Our 95′ Custom Line was built in 2018 and received a full refit in 2022. Motor yacht Bonus Round features the popular five cabin layout…

From $6,000

Book this yacht for rent in Miami Beach! Our 110′ Horizon is the largest luxury yacht rental in our fleet! “Nirvana” just got a Refit in 2022! It’s the epitome of luxury for day charters and term charters.

BOAT RENTALS & YACHT CHARTERS